Sunday, January 06, 2008

2 more albums of 2007.....................

Ok, I was too hasty in saying there were only 48 best albums of 2007. I guess I was being pretentious, or stupid, or both. Anyway, here's two more records that certainly deserve to join the list,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Richard Swift - Dressed Up For The Let Down

Gruff Rhys - Candylion


Thanks to everyone who's visited this last week, I really am going to try to post a bit more this year so keep coming back. If you have any requests of re-ups or whatever please leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Kings Of Leon was ace last year wasssnnnit !

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

Of course it goes without saying that the files posted here are for evaluation purposes only and if you like what you hear you should go out and buy the artists stuff. At the very least go to a gig, buy a t-shirt or turn someone else on to some great music. Keep Good bands alive!