Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Keane are quite obviously the antichrist

So I had this post up a couple of weeks ago where I reviewed the Keane album, not because I wanted to tell the world how good it was or because I really wanted to listen to it but because I thought it would be interesting to be honest about a bad who I don't really like and never had. I didn't really like it, it was pretty much how I thought it would be but I wasn't particularly rude about it. I didn't post a link to download it and I did post a link to buy it from. So this post has mysteriously disappeared, why? Call me paranoid (everyone else does behind my back) but it seems the record company or someone must fear my humble opinion of a record that will sell millions regardless, I thought I was quite nice about the record. Well fuck em, Keane are a set of massive posh wankers with plums in their mouths and they've made another longplayer that I will do my best to ignore from now on.
I'm just waiting for the Killers new one to leak so I can be honest about that one too.............

Yours in christ,,,,



Dave

No comments:

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

Of course it goes without saying that the files posted here are for evaluation purposes only and if you like what you hear you should go out and buy the artists stuff. At the very least go to a gig, buy a t-shirt or turn someone else on to some great music. Keep Good bands alive!